Planning. Supporting. Participating.
A.P. Construction, Inc. is not only planning for our future, we are planning for the future of those around us. Our Community Fostering (CF) Program objective is to give back – to our employees, our clients, and our community. The CF Program steers the philanthropy of our company as we move ahead, maximizing long-term development, environmental protection, social responsibility, and community relations.
Some superb initiatives that show AP truly cares:
- sponsoring community self-sufficiency by providing skills and education to students in the Drexel Co-op Program;
- enriching the quality of life in our community youth by donating to organizations such as the Mainstage Center for the Arts;
- promoting interest in the industry by supporting the ACE Mentoring Program;
- aiding the resurgence of our waterfronts including Delaware River Waterfront Corporation and Coopers Ferry;
- supporting services for the less fortunate such as the The Feast of the Seven Fishes;
- participating in and monetarily supporting charitable & community programs such as the March of Dimes;
- continual involvement in local volunteer activities in our region such as Alex’s Lemonade Stand.
AP’s CF Program is essential to our AP family, our clients, and our partners. We willingly give, in support of our community and our corporate responsibility.